With the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), here are some tips from the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Symptoms (may appear after 2-14 days of exposure)
- Shortness of breath
Call you doctor if you experience these symptoms and have been in close contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19 or if you have been in a community with known COVID-19 cases
More resources and information available here:
Photo: Getty Images