Colin Cowherd Ranks the 10 Best NFL Teams After Week 10 – November 12th (Full Video at Bottom of Page)
10. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-4): “Let's just say it: THEY HAVE THE BEST OFFENSIVE LINE IN FOOTBALL. I don't think it's Dallas, I think it's Pittsburgh. How else do you have the best red zone offense in the NFL with Mason Rudolph and backup running backs?? They're on a four-game winning steak and have only allowed 11 sacks. Rudolph is not even mobile and yet no defense can get to him. The defense has 26 takeaways and their front seven is so dynamic athletically. This is Mike Tomlin's best coaching job."
9. Houston Texans (6-3): “Houston has quietly become a great running team, and you can't run on them either. They're third in rush defense and third in rush offense. Deshaun Watson has NEVER lost a November game. Coming off a bye finally he's healthy and the offensive line is healthier. Watch out for the Texans."
8. Green Bay Packers (8-2): “There's a little bit of fool's gold with Green Bay. Do we know anything about Matt LaFleur? I didn't love their situational stuff this weekend. They've been outgained by 300 yards this year --- that's WITH Aaron Rodgers, Davante Adams, and Aaron Jones. They're 28th in total defense. They beat up on Kirk Cousins and Dak but I think there's a bit of fool's gold here. Their defense is opportunistic. I don't trust this team yet in big games."
7. Dallas Cowboys (5-4): “Dak is clearly getting better as the year goes on. Dallas has a better offensive line than Green Bay and they're first in total offense and first in third down offense. They have the second best offensive line in the NFL to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Dak is on pace for career highs in completion percentage, passing touchdowns, and passing yards. They're a very good team but are they special? NO. But I think they do certain things exceptionally well and they do more things exceptionally well than Green Bay. I know the Packers beat them but I trust Jason Garrett more than Matt Lafleur.
6. Minnesota Vikings (7-3): “This was their first win on the road against a winning team in two years, let's not go crazy. Cousins only completed six passes to wide receivers. This is about defense, head coach, and a running game. Dalvin Cook is remarkable. This team has an identity, I just wish that identity was their quarterback."
5. New England Patriots (8-1): “They still need another offensive piece. They have good backs and Mohamed Sanu is now clearly their no. 2 behind Julian Edelman. They have the most takeaways in the NFL, but some of that is because they played crappy quarterbacks. They have the best head coach and most clutch quarterback in the NFL, but they need another piece offensively with Gronk and Josh Gordon gone."
4. Seattle Seahawks (8-2): “They didn't have Jadeveon Clowney when the season started and they didn't have Josh Gordon either. This team is coming together and those are both really nice pieces they added. They're fifth in total offense and have faced a real schedule. Russell Wilson leads the NFL in passing touchdowns and passer rating."
3. New Orleans Saints (7-2): “They got blown out by Atlanta but don't worry about it. There is a big concern with the Saints, however. They don't have a vertical passing threat. They're 25th in the NFL in pass completions over 20 yards. You can't win the Super Bowl having to always go on 13-play drives. They just don't beat you over the top. They have a very good offensive line, have only turned it over 6 times all year, and they have a really good pass rush, but they do not get any freebies offensively."
2. San Francisco 49ers (8-1): “I know Seattle beat them but they didn't have George Kittle or Emmanuel Sanders. Young quarterbacks NEED their best weapons. That's like taking taking Mark Andrews and Mark Ingram away from Lamar Jackson. This team is either one or two in red zone defense, passing defense, and sacks. They're GREAT."
1. Baltimore Ravens (7-2): “They DOMINATED New England and Seattle. Since they had that ugly loss versus Cleveland they are a top six defense. This team is getting BETTER. They're 13-3 in their last 16 games and have an identity. Marcus Peters solved their biggest issue at corner."